Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Arizona. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Arizona. That’s where we come in! AZ Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Arizona – including Phoenix, Tucson & more! Visit our service area page here for all locations or call the number below to speak to a tree trimming specialist. Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years typically lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Arizona should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Arizona. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to trim your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
Professional Tree Pruning Process
AZ Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Arizona, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AZ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees? AZ Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Arizona homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call AZ Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING SERVICE AREA
AZ Tree Trimming proudly serves the entire state of Arizona:
Phoenix • Tucson • Mesa • Chandler • Gilbert • Glendale • Scottsdale • Peoria • Tempe • Surprise • Goodyear • Buckeye • Yuma • Avondale • Flagstaff • Casas Adobes • Queen Creek • Maricopa • Lake Havasu City • Casa Grande • Marana • Catalina Foothills • Presscot Valley • Oro Valley