Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Bisbee. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Bisbee. That’s where we come in! AZ Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Arizona – including Bisbee & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Bisbee should schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Bisbee?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Bisbee. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Bisbee Tree Pruning Process
AZ Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bisbee, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AZ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bisbee? AZ Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Arizona homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call AZ Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bisbee
AZ Tree Trimming proudly serves Bisbee and communities nearby: