Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Bitter Springs. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Bitter Springs. That’s where we come in! AZ Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Arizona – including Bitter Springs & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years typically lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Bitter Springs homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Bitter Springs?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Bitter Springs. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Bitter Springs Tree Pruning Process
AZ Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bitter Springs, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AZ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bitter Springs? AZ Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Arizona homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call AZ Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bitter Springs
AZ Tree Trimming serves Bitter Springs and the surrounding area: