Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Catalina. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Catalina. That’s where we come in! AZ Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Arizona – including Catalina & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years typically lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Catalina should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Catalina?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Catalina. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to trim your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Catalina Tree Pruning Process
AZ Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Catalina, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AZ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Catalina? AZ Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Arizona homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call AZ Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Catalina
AZ Tree Trimming serves Catalina and the surrounding area: