Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Clifton. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Clifton. That’s where we come in! AZ Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Arizona – including Clifton & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Clifton should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Clifton?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Clifton. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Clifton Tree Pruning Process
AZ Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Clifton, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AZ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Clifton? AZ Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Arizona homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call AZ Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Clifton
AZ Tree Trimming serves Clifton and the surrounding area: