Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Oro Valley. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Oro Valley. That’s where we come in! AZ Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Arizona – including Oro Valley & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Oro Valley homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Oro Valley?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Oro Valley. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to trim your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Oro Valley Tree Pruning Process
AZ Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Oro Valley, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AZ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Oro Valley? AZ Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Arizona homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call AZ Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Oro Valley
AZ Tree Trimming proudly serves Oro Valley and communities nearby: