Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Page. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Page. That’s where we come in! AZ Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Arizona – including Page & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Page should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Page?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Page. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Page Tree Pruning Process
AZ Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Page, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AZ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Page? AZ Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Arizona homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call AZ Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Page
AZ Tree Trimming serves Page and neighboring communities: