Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Parker Strip. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Parker Strip. That’s where we come in! AZ Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Arizona – including Parker Strip & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long typically lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Parker Strip should have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Parker Strip?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Parker Strip. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Parker Strip Tree Pruning Process
AZ Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Parker Strip, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AZ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Parker Strip? AZ Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Arizona homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call AZ Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Parker Strip
AZ Tree Trimming serves Parker Strip and the surrounding area: