Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Phoenix. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Phoenix. That’s where we come in! AZ Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Arizona – including Phoenix & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years typically result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Phoenix need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Phoenix?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Phoenix. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Phoenix Tree Pruning Process
AZ Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Phoenix, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AZ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Phoenix? AZ Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Arizona homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call AZ Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Phoenix
AZ Tree Trimming serves Phoenix and communities nearby: