Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Pima. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Pima. That’s where we come in! AZ Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Arizona – including Pima & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years often lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Pima need to schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Pima?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Pima. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Pima Tree Pruning Process
AZ Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Pima, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AZ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Pima? AZ Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Arizona homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call AZ Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Pima
AZ Tree Trimming proudly serves Pima and the surrounding area: