Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Prescott. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Prescott. That’s where we come in! AZ Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Arizona – including Prescott & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Prescott need to complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Prescott?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Prescott. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to prune your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Prescott Tree Pruning Process
AZ Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Prescott, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AZ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Prescott? AZ Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Arizona homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call AZ Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Prescott
AZ Tree Trimming proudly serves Prescott and the surrounding area: