Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in San Luis. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in San Luis. That’s where we come in! AZ Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Arizona – including San Luis & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services San Luis homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in San Luis?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in San Luis. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The San Luis Tree Pruning Process
AZ Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in San Luis, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AZ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in San Luis? AZ Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Arizona homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call AZ Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN San Luis
AZ Tree Trimming serves San Luis and neighboring communities: