Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Santa Rosa. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Santa Rosa. That’s where we come in! AZ Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Arizona – including Santa Rosa & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long typically lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Santa Rosa homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Santa Rosa?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Santa Rosa. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Santa Rosa Tree Pruning Process
AZ Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Santa Rosa, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AZ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Santa Rosa? AZ Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Arizona homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call AZ Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Santa Rosa
AZ Tree Trimming proudly serves Santa Rosa and the surrounding area: