Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Scottsdale. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Scottsdale. That’s where we come in! AZ Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Arizona – including Scottsdale & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years typically result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Scottsdale need to perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Scottsdale?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Scottsdale. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Scottsdale Tree Pruning Process
AZ Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Scottsdale, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AZ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Scottsdale? AZ Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Arizona homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call AZ Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Scottsdale
AZ Tree Trimming proudly serves Scottsdale and the surrounding area: