Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in St. Johns. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in St. Johns. That’s where we come in! AZ Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Arizona – including St. Johns & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services St. Johns homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Johns?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in St. Johns. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The St. Johns Tree Pruning Process
AZ Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Johns, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AZ Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Johns? AZ Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Arizona homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call AZ Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Johns
AZ Tree Trimming proudly serves St. Johns and neighboring communities: